After spending 15+ years in Corporate America in various thriving management positions, Videgla branched out to start pursuing his passion for building healthy communities. He currently lives in Omaha, Nebraska which is home base for Mjenzi.
· State Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, Licensed Realtor and Licensed General Contractor Class A, with over 15+ years of experience in Program Management, Project Management, Operations Management, Engineering, and Work Management.
· Goal-oriented, interpersonal with proven leadership for results.
· Ability to collaborate across all levels to achieve high yield and win-win deals.
· Energetic speaker, visionary, highly motivated, and creative problem solver.
· Gallup Strength Finder Top 5: Strategic, Input, Futuristic, Connectedness, Learner
· Licensed Professional Civil Engineer in the State of Nebraska (PE), E-15629
· Licensed General Contractor Class A, Insured and bonded
· Licensed Realtor, Exp Realty
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Number: 1359575
· Certified Leader in Environment and Energy Design (LEED GA), 10678624-GREEN-ASSOCIATE
· M.Sc. in Construction Engineering & Management, University of Nebraska at Lincoln,
· B.Sc. in Construction Engineering, Graduated with Distinction, University of Nebraska at Omaha
· Primavera Project Manager Advanced Certification (P3E, P6)
· OSHA Certified
· PMI Heartland Chapter
· American Society of Civil Engineers
· Building Owners and Managers (BOMA)
· Metro Omaha Property Owners Association (MOPOA)
· Omaha Chamber of Commerce
· Toastmasters International
Videgla works with a competent team of real estate agents, property management companies, banks, and private investors while keeping customers’ best interests a top priority.
Dr. Katie Sekpe
Responsible for tenant management:
Responsible for real estate sales and acquisitions
Responsible for rehab & construction